Friday, December 26, 2014

2014: A Year in Review

When I sat down to do this I found it hard to pick one pic for each month.  But I wanted to pick something that really had meaning for each month.  A lot of times I sit back and think we don't do enough.  Then I see pictures for each month and we really have done a lot!

January

A fun visit to French Lick Splash Park


February

Vacation and Valentines Day in Cincinnati


March

St. Patrick's Day Shenanigans


April

Happy Easter!


May

Vacation in Colorado and Jessie's Graduation



June

Summer Fun, especially at Holiday World


July

Happy 4th of July!  and Seal Family Reunion


August

Strassenfest


September

Mike rode the Tail of the Dragon in Deal's Gap




October

Happy Halloween!


November

Cadence turned 2!!!


December

Merry Christmas!!




Cheers to 2014, Welcome 2015!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik