Thursday, January 1, 2015

A new year, a clean slate!

I always love this time of year when everyone has such good intentions and everything feels like a clean slate.  I always make resolutions.  I think it's in my OCD nature.  It's fun to make the cute list and really plan out the next year. I am religious about starting each year by cleaning and organizing the house but first we have to have the annual Good Luck Rubens!  

There is just something about a clean house, organized fridge and dinner in the crockpot!  

Welcome 2015!!  







2 comments:

  1. Loving your big fridge.. not gonna lie I'm jealous lol. That is our next purchase for our home.. I agree that I think the first of the year should be about cleaning and organizing but I've have zero energy since this how is full of sickness.. Happy New Year to you and your family <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea! We def were full of sickness here too. Always seemed like someone got sick so I am super cleaning the house. Happy New Year to your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik